Sunday, March 8, 2009

YOU must use the blog for all last minute information


Chicks, Sunday ride is ON unless it starts to rain, 1:00 pm from my house, 1 hour ride.

Please get in the habit of checking the blog for ride updates, last minute rides, meet ups and times. Only rides on the WCCC page will be the Saturday morning rides and other scheduled rides that I want to post to all WCCC members. USE THE BLOG archive on the right to easily locate a post. My blog stacks the last 12 posts, so that should cover about a week.

Some rides I post will be for Biker Chicks only and those rides will post on the blog. This Sunday ride was posted on March 5 of this week.

In the future, I will not use email to post rides. So check the BLOG first, scroll down through the posts to find the latest information. I tend to put a post up each day so the blog changes quickly.

Try not to call me as I rarely answer my phone. Sorry about that but I just do not use the phone. I do carry my cell on bike rides though and will answer it.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Sorry I can't make the ride today. I will try to for your next ride.

Libby Maxim said...

no problem elaine, have fun with erica

libby

Libby Maxim said...

no problem elaine, have fun with erica

libby