Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bike Clinic and Bike Fit talk and dinner

March 29

2:45 -4 for Newbies

4:00- 5:00 for oldies and newbies

5-6 for Bike Fit talk for everyone

6-7 potluck dinner for everyone

If you are reading this and this is the first time you have heard of the clinic and dinner, email me at libby.maxim@gmail.com

ALL ARE WELCOME, just email me and let me know.

Also if reading this and you have not gotten any emails about the clinic, email me.


If you are new and have no bike, do not go out and buy one for the clinic. Wait till you hear the bike fit talk.

If you want to learn to change a tire, bring tire levers, I recommend the ones below. Pedros is the brand. Also buy a spare bike tube for your bike and bring it. BRING BIKE as well.


This is a good chain lube and I recommend it, easy to find in most bike stores. Bring some old tshirts or rags to clean bike. DO not bring thick towels to clean bike. Flat rags are best.

No comments: