My twin sister Kathy and I about a billion years ago, this is Pittsburgh and we had a modeling job.
Below are some future rides for the chicks, feel free to use the comment section and post ideas of rides you would like.
1. April 4, First Biker Chick Ride - start time not yet decided but it will be approx 9:30 am, we will meet at Hot Foot Cycles Parking lot, at the intersection of Hannum Ave and S New Street
this ride will be instructional, we will ride on roads and will learn hand signals, ride formation and spend time helping NEWBIES. Ride is Weather Permitting, always check BLOG for updates, do this online at http://bikerchickswc.blogspot.com/ for most recent updates. This ride will be 12-15 miles. Mostly flat, we will head up to Boot Road via QVC, mostly town riding but a good ride for instruction. CUE sheet will be posted later.
Every Saturday morning rides, meeting at HotFoot, I will post Biker Chick rides on the blog and on the West Chester Cycling Ride Page. Check it often for updates and ride information. I will also keep the calendar up to date on the blog.
2. The 2009 CCCC bike ride is on Sunday, May 31st! this is the Chester County Challenge for Cancer Ride, more details to come.
3. June 14 French Creek Iron Tour Ride i did this ride last year with Elaine and Laura and my son. Fabulous ride. details to come
4. Schuylkill River Trail (SRT) Once the River Drives in Philadelphia are closed for recreation, I will be posting Sunday morning rides from Betzwood Bridge (exit at Trooper Rd, turn left at odd ball intersection) parking lot is going to be on your right, to Phila and back, approx 50 miles. This is a fun ride, flat and easy. DO NOT LET the mileage stop you. You can always turn back at any point in the ride, but this ride is worth the effort. Very fun when the Drives are closed.
5. River to River Ride July 25 this ride looks VERY FUN
6. Weekday rides, starting in May, check blog and WCCC ride page and blog calendar for updates