Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Special Bike Ride Planned for Sunday March 22


Ladies I have made a big change in plans for this weekend.

I am changing the rides for the weekend of March 21. NO Saturday ride, instead a little adventure for Sunday. Meet at my house at 12:45 pm, we bike to the meet up with Eileen at the Soccer Fields at the intersection of Rt 926 and Westtown Road.

The trip from my house to the meet up in Westtown is 5.5 miles. Eileen's ride is 13.5. So total miles for those doing the entire course is 24 miles.

You can pick either route, the longer route or just the shorter route. Time for meet up for second leg is 1:30 approx. SO that is a change too. If you think you are coming, send me an email. Either course.

SO COME ride, i don't want to hear all the excuses you are right now making. Get off of your duff and try something NEW. Two options, should meet the needs of everyone.

No comments: