Saturday, April 4, 2009

ride for April 4, i will be there

it's 7 am and the temp right now is 43 with wind chill in the 30s

and the winds are very gusty, I will be up at the lot at 9:20 - I am picking up my WCCC jersey as they are being distributed

I will be prepared to ride but right now cannot guarantee I will go out, if I feel the winds are too much, I will not be going. Or if it is just too cold. Strong winds are not good on the bike and if it gusts to 50 mph, our safety would be an issue.

This is the best I can do right now, the decision to ride is always your decision and if i do not go, Frank may be heading out for his 32 mile ride. His cue though does climb a few large hills.

but right now it looks like a go

No comments: