Monday, May 11, 2009
your bike is still sitting in your garage because....
1. I am too slow, so I will stay home, afraid to bike and stay slow, nothing gained, nothing lost.
2. I am afraid to bike on the roads, so I will stay home and stay afraid.
3. I look awful on a bike, so I will stay home and stay looking awful.
4. I do not know how to shift my gears, so I will stay home and never learn.
5. I do not have a bike so I will stay home and make no plans to buy a bike, cuz I need so many other important things.
6. I just cannot find the time so I will stay home and complain that I am too busy to bike.
7. I am too fat to bike so I will stay home and stay fat and continue to complain.
8. I am too old to bike so I will stay home and just get older.
9. I can't bike 30 miles, I will die, so I will just stay home and complain.
10.My kids have so many activities that I just cannot find the time so I will continue to burn gas driving them to everything under the sun and complain that I am too busy to bike.
11. My husband bikes but he will not bike with me so I stay home and complain I have no one to bike with.
12. My job takes all my time and with the kids and their activities, there is no time so I stay home and whine about all the stuff I am NOT doing.
13. I don't have a bike bag or bike gloves and I cannot find the time to buy them so I stay home and complain.
14. If I go biking I might just have fun and can finally say " I did it!"
Got a ride up for Tues eve, Hot Foot 530, come, what can you possibly lose by trying?