Saturday, May 2, 2009

Got an interesting ride posted to WCCC

Just found out about this interesting ride, June 6 50 miles out in lancaster, I am signing up for this ride if anyone wants to go with me, I can take 2 chicks in my car.

Supposed to be very flat, the start place is up the road from Honeybrook. Looks fun. Email me if interested.


http://www.lancasterfarmlandtrust.org/ways_help/pedal.html

Lancaster Farmland Trust Pedal to Preserve 2009

On Saturday, June 6th, plan on a morning of fun, food and some of the most breathtaking countryside you can imagine as you pedal through part of Lancaster County's preserved farmland. With leisure rides of 20 miles, 51 miles and our family-friendly 6 mile ride, the 2009 Pedal to Preserve is sure to offer something for all ages and all rider levels.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

No comments: