Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rides for week of May 24

Tuesday eve 5:15 NEWBIE ride, yes that means all of you ladies sitting at home not riding, come ride on some roads and stop making excuses, 15 miles, bring 2 water bottles, meet at HotFoot

Thursday eve 530- looking for a ride leader for this ride??? I may be out of town,

NO SATURDAY ride, at least being lead by me, if anyone wants to lead this ride, email me.

Otherwise I am doing the CCC ride Sunday morn and I am doing the 50 mile course. It is hilly and hard, oh well, onward and upward!!!

Sunday May 31 Chester County Challenge, meet at 7:15 am, group picture at 730

come on out and ride, now if the weather goes bad, of course I am not riding, but since this ride takes off about a block from my house, I am doing it.

Who wants to take the 50 mile challenge, come climb some awful hills and collapse with me at the end???? You can also do just the 25, it also has a big climb, up S Wawaset Rd but after that, not too bad.

Look, you can always dismount and walk a hill, no shame in that. You often see walkers on hills on these area sponsored rides.

Will get registration details up shortly, not sure if the WCCC has a special page or not. Check back later tonight.

No comments: