Friday, August 21, 2009

coming in September

Hanks Place on Rt 1 and Rt 100 intersection

Some fun things planned for September. September and October are often the best months for biking. Fall colors and cooler temps make for nice rides.

But have two events I am planning for September.
September 12 Saturday ride, leave 8 am cue # 84 48.8 miles, will stop 2x , first stop will be a WaWa and the 2nd stop will be Hank's Place on rt 1 for breakfast/lunch, whatever you choose. Then we will bike the last 10 miles back into the boro.


September 27 I know I said NO MORE sponsored rides, but this one is very local and very small. Bike Fresh Bike Local. I would like to try the 50 mile ride, leave at 8 am and return to Victory Brewery in Downingtown for lunch. This ride starts and ends at Victory. I hope to drive this cue and see what this ride is like. It is a small local ride and I would like to try it.

Check blog for further updates.

No comments: