Monday, November 9, 2009

Saturday's Ride Nov 14


Weather is supposed to be mild and looks to be great for a nice ride. I have picked cue #226, never have done it before. Heads down to the Kennett area with a nice rest stop at a Landhope. So bathrooms will be available and snack food if needed.

Visit WCCC ride page to download the cue sheet. Lows so far for Friday night are 40, so this ride will start at 10:00 am. Try to plan for 3 hrs.


Make sure to dress correctly, coats and gloves and headbands. Tights and nice heavy socks. Riding through the winter is my goal. I am hoping some chicks will do too.

I am closing in on 2000 miles for this year. My goal for next year is 3000 miles. Hopefully I will not be having any surgeries and missed biking time. I hope to motivate some other chicks to match my miles.

I again recommend the Bike Journal for tracking your miles.

No comments: