Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Go on a Happy Bike Ride and pick up your head, PLEASE, say HI

When I get passed by the elite "A" riders, all I see are heads down, speeding and zooming past the great outdoors. I mean why ride a bike if you have your head down and are mostly concerned about the speed of your ride. Might as well go to your health club or Y and ride a stationary bike.

If you do an outdoor sport, for pete's sake, look at the outdoors. I pass many riders who do not even lift their heads to say hi or to wave to another fellow rider. Again, I just do not get this. Why all the seriousness. You are on a bike, bikes were invented for a FUN way to travel.

To help make your next ride even more fun, order a squeezy bike bell, below are two samples from http://www.jbikes.net/bells-horns-c-60_154.html

Go on, buy a bell


No comments: