Wednesday, March 3, 2010

spring is sprunging this weekend


Get out your bikes and get off of your backsides and join Ellen and Nancy and I for a 20 mile ride on Saturday. Leaving around 10:30 am, email me for details.

I have been biking all winter so I am pumped to be able to bike without shoe covers and balaclavas and 2 pairs of gloves.

The Icicle Metric is March 27, my son and I and Eileen and Ron are planning on riding providing it does not rain. This is an inexpensive ride, so I will be registering that morning. Ride starts at U of Delaware. Sponsored rides are fun. Food and rest stops make it enjoyable. SO come on out.

My custom bike is being built, not sure when I will have it as my builder is very popular and has a long line of bikes needing to be painted and built up.

This is the no excuse season, join me in my goal to REACH 5000 MILES for 2010.

No comments: