Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Schuylkill River Trail - SRT


Ladies

I did the SRT today with some folks and I am posting that I will be doing this trail ride most Wednesday mornings through the Fall if anyone wants to join me.

I took to the trail today at 9:45 am and it was a good time.

Almost no one is on the trail so it makes for a nice ride. Sometime late October, the Phoenixville extension is supposed to be all paved, this would make the trail west of Betzwood go all the way to Phoenixville. This trail extension comes out in the Mont Clare park that abutts the canal in Phoenixville.

The Cross County extension goes to IKEA. I did part of that today as well.

So any time any of you wants to join me on a morning ride on the SRT, just send me an email at libby.maxim@gmail.com


No comments: