Thursday, January 1, 2009

Look for great things for 2009

I finally ended up in the ER on Tuesday as I could not get well and had severely dehydrated. My doctor was a middle aged guy, not the George Clooney type from TV. Too bad.

I am finally getting better but man oh man, something crawled into me and died.


Look for lots of activites for Biker Chicks over the winter and early Spring. Jan 11 is our big spinning class at ACAC, there are still openings. Many of you have not signed up. WHY NOT????

What else do you have to do on a cold sunday afternoon in January???

Look for another bike clinic, hoping to start two levels of biker chicks as well.

My goal this year is to make Biker Chicks even bigger. Spread the word, send the blog URL to friends. Get out and bike.

Happy New Year to you all and hope to see more of you this biking season.

No comments: